Waste Time Efficiently

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down!

THE SPORTING GENTLEMAN ISSUES A CHALLENGE AND A WARNING TO ALL OTHER AVATARS ON BOOMCHICAGO.TV:

There's a new sherif(sp?) in town. And his name is SPORTING! And his last name is GENTLEMAN! But you can call him "THE"!

The world of sport. What a place! Yes the thrill of compilations, and agony of losing like a loser. The knowledge that you have to be the very best, to best your competitor. And everyone is your competitor in the world.

PERsonallly, I my attitude is: fuck you. I refuse to lose. If I lose, then you cheated. CHEATER! Don't touch me!

Aghm.
About me: I am a man. First and foremost. I lead with my penis.
I also love sweaters around my shoulders and watching girls play field hockey.
My favorite sport is Basketball and my favorite team is the Portland Trailblazers. (No ODEN jokes you bitches. He'll be back!)

But I will watch anything where men sweat and try to beat each other off--the dribble. Footie. Ping Pong. Video games.
NO CRICKET! That shit doesn't make anysensewhatsoever.

In the spirit of competition I am starting this content channel by issuing a content challenge to our content current champion.
I challenge you WAKEBAKEANDFLAKE to best me in a CONTENT-OFF. You choose 5 videos and I will choose 5. And we will see who gets the most "views".

Get your head from out of your bong-water wet dreams. I am throwing the gauntlet DOWN sir...whoever you may be.

Accept my challenge: or be labeled a coward and a CHEAT and a little bitch. By MOI (which means ME in French--just so you know!)

But I also challenge any and all other of you avatars. BRING THE PAIN!

I vow to receive your pain AND THEN BRING MORE TO YOU!

YES world. THE SPORT HAS BEGUN!

NOW FEAST YOUR EYE-BRAINS ON THIS SPORTING CONTENT!

No comments: